1. I'd like to talk to my advisor. Please call or email your Client Liaison, who will work diligently until your questions are answered to your satisfaction. If you would still like to speak with your advisor, your Client Liaison will schedule a phone appointment for you - a specific time for your advisor to call you so you can both plan accordingly.
2. Which website should I access for account information?If your accounts are held at NFS, you’ll use Wealthscape and Albridge.
Wealthscape: This website shows information for MFG Investments brokerage accounts. From Wealthscape you can view current account balances, view transactions within the account, as well as access statements, tax documents, trade confirmations and records of the account. Wealthscape provides the most up-to-date information for your accounts. Note: for smart phones, download “Wealthscape Brokerage Mobile” provided by NFS.
Albridge: This website allows you to run reports similar to those shown in your meetings with your advisor. Albridge allows you to see all of your accounts (including accounts that are not your brokerage accounts) within one report, run reports from different time periods and see the returns of each position within your accounts. Albridge shows information that is generally on a 1-3 day lag.
3. How can I go paperless?Through SSN, you can enroll in paperless delivery notifications for account statements, trade confirmations, prospectuses and shareholder reports. Please contact a Client Liaison for assistance.
4. What do I do if I lock myself out of Wealthscape, Albridge.Wealthscape: If you misplace your password for Wealthscape, Securities Service Network will need to provide a new temporary password which can take up to two business days to assign. Please contact your Client Liaison Team immediately for assistance if you have forgotten this password.Albridge: If you misplace your password for Albridge, please contact your Client Liaison Team immediately as they will be able to reset your password for you.
5. How do I take a distribution from my account?If you would like to take a distribution from MFG Investments brokerage account, please contact your Client Liaison Team for verbal confirmation of your request. Your Client Liaison Team will discuss your specific distribution details. 6. How long will it take to receive my distribution from my MFG Investments account?Once we confirm your distribution request, trades take approximately 3 business days to settle. Once trades settle, the distribution can be sent electronically to your bank account on file within 24-48 hours. Our custodian can also mail a check to your address on record which generally takes about 7 to 10 business days to arrive. For other options, please contact your Client Liaison Team. 7. I'm about to turn 701/2. How do I handle my Required Minimum Distribution?For all of our clients over the age of 70½, we keep track of distributions and set you up on a periodic distribution plan. If you hold accounts with another firm and take a distribution, please notify us so we may update our records. If you are concerned that you have not satisfied your current year total required distributions, please notify us by December 1 so that we can expedite your withdrawal for the current year.
8. How do I make a check payable to be invested into my brokerage account?Checks should be made payable to National Financial Services for MFG Investments brokerage account deposits. In the memo area you can place your account number on the check. However, your investment may be held directly by a mutual fund company or annuity company. If you are unsure, please contact your Client Liaison Team. Due to the USA Patriot Act, we are unable to accept bank checks or cashier’s checks, only personal checks. Please mail all checks to MFG Investments for processing (150 Himmelein Road, Medford, NJ 08055). 9. Why is there an IRA Fee charged to my account?All brokerage retirement accounts will be charged an annual maintenance fee, as NFS is responsible to report tax information on these accounts to the IRS. You will receive a bill from NFS during the last quarter of each year. You can write a check payable to NFS and mail it to NFS in the envelope provided. Otherwise, SSN will deduct the fee from your retirement account. MFG Investments does not receive this fee and does not need to be notified of your payment choice. There is also a fee to transfer out of an Ira with National Financial Services Corporation. There is also a fee for 0nc- prefix Brokerage account if there is no activity in the account. SSN will send out a letter each year about this fee.
10. What if my address changes? Please email us and we will update your records. We will create and send you paperwork to return to us or email back to your client Liaison Team. 11. What is MFG Investments role as a Fiduciary?Our role as your fiduciary means we must always put the interests of our clients before the interests of MFG Investments The advice will always be in your best interest.
12. What if something happens to my advisor?Each of our advisors has a written succession plan within MFG Investments. If something were to happen to your advisor, we have a structured continuity plan in place to ensure that you would receive seamless advice, allowing you to become comfortable with your new advisor. To that end, you will notice that at some of your appointments, there are multiple advisors in the room. Through our use of Associate Wealth Managers, MFG Investments is keenly aware of the advice your advisor is giving you. From retirement analysis through Net Present Value income calculations, through the design of personalized Asset Allocations, down to the actual.investments themselves, all of the advice at MFG Investment’s is uniform and conforms to our highest standards.